Pensions Service Centre (PSC)

If you have a question about your own pension, and you are currently employed in the Civil Service or an organisation using the Civil Service pension arrangements, you must contact your employer's pensions administrator (PSC). Look up your employer in the helpline area for their PSC's contact details.

Capita administers pensions in payment and preserved pensions. If you have a query about a pension currently in payment, or a preserved pension from a previous employment covered by the Civil Service pension arrangements, please contact Capita.